And do you regret the decision?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Marriage

I think the main probably people have in marriage is that let forget that love is a choice. When people say they just fell out of love they didn't. They allowed themselves to fall, to let go of what they vowed to. And the issue with marriage is that when something goes wrong people would rather let go than adapt to the changes before them. Love is someone like a survival of the fittest. And I say this because so many people mistake lust for love.

Best Answer

The first time I was in love and it felt like the right next step, the second time I was in love and we decided taxes and paperwork for our art shows would be a whole lot easier( her words not mine LOL)

Best Answer

Not pressured at all. Felt ready because it just clicked and flowed.

Best Answer

I was not pressured. I said yes cos i thought he was the one and it would be a lifetime marriage

Best Answer

Yes but no regrets.

Best Answer

Yes I felt pressured both times. The second one I was actually crying during the proposal. I think they were tears of fear because I loved her so damn much, and knew marriage only ends in pain. We'll see if I do it a third time. Hopefully I'll find someone who's not as pushy.

Best Answer

That's sad. I'm sorry you had bad experiences each time. I don't think marriage has to end in pain.

Best Answer

Oh, I love love and fully hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. Marriage just scares the beejesus out of me.

Best Answer

I was not pressured. I just felt it was the right time, it's hard to say. I have never regretted the decision.

Best Answer

I think I was pressured into my first marriage but i thought it was what you had to do, so I just went along with it

Best Answer

there is not enough room here to explain my answer! Simply put I love my kids and happy were divorced.

Best Answer