starship33 starship33 36-40, F 18 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Parenting & Family

poor in love and care

Best Answer

yeppers

Best Answer

Middle class.

Best Answer

My Mom & her parents came from Greece....my Dad & his parents came from Italy. We had a place to live, clothes, and food. At 10 yrs old I make a shoe shine box....I walked a route that covered about 8 miles I hit every single bar I came to. On Friday & Saturday nights I made more doing this than my Dad made working at the local Ford Motor Plant on the East Side of Chicago. I kept $10.00 for me & my little sister P.J.....and for supplies. The rest went to my Grandma to pay bills. During strikes I paid the bills mostly!!!! We were a Blue Collar working family in Chgo,Ill. Like The Rollin Stones said...."You can't always get what you want......but you can get what you need!!!!" Poor? Somewhat....Happy 100%!!!

Best Answer

No. I can say I never wanted for anything, either as a child or, actually, as an adult, either.

Best Answer

yes but i had food clothes and a roof on top of my head..

Best Answer

Mostly. My mom worked minimum wage and spent all the money on me. I wasn't spoiled because she didn't make much, but the money for me was used so I could do things with other kids like go to lunch and stuff. I was a pretty terrible kid, and she couldn't discipline me so emotionally poor too I would say, no matter how much she "intended" to do well.

Best Answer

was I raised in a poor manner? or financially? neither

Best Answer

I was raised modest, often I felt poor my parents made me work really hard for what I got. I learned from this to keep a steady job to support myself so I could stay afloat!!

Best Answer

No and yes. Not financially poor but in emotional family support I wasn't rich.

Best Answer

I was very fortunate.

Best Answer

No we just didn't have money.

Best Answer

((00))

Best Answer

Sry don't know what that means

Best Answer

who knows

Best Answer