tripdelta3 tripdelta3 56-60, M 16 Answers Dec 22, 2011

I was spanked mostly with a belt.

Best Answer

My mom and gran used to spank me over their knee with a slipper or paddle !

Best Answer

I was spanked for discipline as a child by both parents and once by an Aunt. Mom mostly with her hand and Dad mostly used a belt. I was always spanked on the bare *** and sometimes there were witnesses. I was always spanked at the time and place of the misbehavior and if others were present, it made no difference. None of this 'wait till your Dad gets home' or 'you will be punished for this later'

Best Answer

Mom began spanking me at age 11, that is when parents divorced. Both spanked me bare, dad only used hand and spanked me in my bedroom with door closed. When mom spanked she used a wooden ruler or slipper and always spanked me in the family room.

Best Answer

My mom would spank me on my bare butt and sometimes with her "stupid hairbrush"

Best Answer

My mother did the the spanking using a long wooden stick. It was always done bare in the living room.

Best Answer

Yes, I received the tawse (heavy leather belt with two tails) on my hands in school and on my bare bottom from dad at home. It was very sore. <br />
I went to a Roman Catholic school in Glasgow, which had strict discipline teachers applied the tawse in the classroom with no fuss or punishment book. The teacher just said, "you boy OUT hold out your hands" and you were tawsed. It was the same dad gave me the tawse on my bare bottom. Corporal punishment was the normal means of discipline for children.<br />
The Catholic Church sought to encourage there members to enter professions such as law, science engineering and corporal punishment was the means to achieve this. Discipline was strict and corporal punishment was a means to achieve this. The tawse was seen an educational aid just like paper and pens. The church was very powerful in society, they controlled there own schools and churches and had a lot of political power and influence.

Best Answer

yes mom hairbrush an paddle bare

Best Answer

Dad always, hand on bared butt.

Best Answer

i got a good few slaps by my partents,and did me no harm.it show you respect.now days people gos on it aint rite.nonsence.that what wrong these days with alot of chliden.they have no respest .them chlidren need a few slaps slaps to take the nonsecnes out of them.

Best Answer

My Dad did with a military belt. OUCH

Best Answer

I'm still spanked :( by my parents over my shorts in public and private :(

Best Answer