Questionator Questionator 26-30 105 Answers Nov 23, 2011

Question of the Day

No I just smelled that way

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

ROTFL !!

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

I am the youngest of 4 kids. By the time I needed my needs met..other things were more important.

I cried a lot as a kid. I asked my mom once..what was I like as a kid? She told me I was clingy and annoying.

So no, I was not spoiled.

Best Answer

That's so sad. It's shame your mom didn't show appreciation for you.

Best Answer

I was the last man on the totem pole as well but I always felt love. It's a shame your mother didn't show you more affection. I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

It is what it is. But thanks :o)

Best Answer

In no way was I spoiled.....I had chores from an early age, and I was made to toe the line but I was provided the necessities and fed well. I am better off for it today because I was not spoiled. I did not spoil my kids either. Kids today are 95% spoiled and the country is a reflection of it.

Best Answer

Nope. I was actually look down upon because of my learning problems as a kid. But then, all those taught me to be stronger for myself

Best Answer

Nope, and im glad i wasnt.

Seems to turn people into ******** when they grow up.

Best Answer

Goats have kids. People have children. And orphans don't get spoiled. They get adopted if they're lucky.

Best Answer

Hell no. My parents would not have gotten me a damn thing even if they had had the money. I went to catholic school- i know what rich kids are. i was not spoiled.

Best Answer

only in that I wasn't made to conform

i was allowed to enjoy my imagination

learn from my mistakes

figure out my own direction

Best Answer

No , i've always been this way.

Best Answer

No I wasn't spoiled. We had rules and standards of behavior in our family and when I got into mischief or disobeyed my mom didn't hesitate to take down my pants and warm my hiney with the hairbrush.

Best Answer

I was not spoiled as a child. I think this is why with my children I do tend to spoil them, but it is getting the best of me and they are stating to run all over me at 5 and 2 :/

Best Answer

Spoiled as a kid, yep. Spoiled now, yep. Been a brat all my life and that will prob will be till i die

Best Answer

I think not, and am very grateful to my parents for teaching me that life must have limits, requires hard choices. And that our commercial civilisation gives rise to many many temptations that cannot all be indulged. Hence I am dismayed at the lifestyle of my daughters, which clutters our house with junk. They are not learning to be wise home managers. That lifestyle is decided by my spouse; I have no say in the matter. My trying to have a say has led to serious fights.

Best Answer

Hahah nope! Ever since I was a kid I have worked for most everything I have. Alot of people are surprised at this because I am an only child, but honest to god I worked harder for everything than my friends,even those with siblings. I am going to blame it on parental stinginess, and their attempts at trying to make me financially independent at a young age. By 12 I wrote my own checks, bought my own clothes, and was encouraged to start my own business (Which, of course, fell through quickly). While my friends were given cellphones by their parents in middle school, I paid for every phone that I ever bought, beginning with my first prepaid phone my Freshman year in high school. Was this a good financial lesson for me? Probably! Although more of often than not as a kid I was financially in debt to my parents over necessities, meaning that whenever I got gift money they would take it. Really, they had good intentions, but I think they were too irrational to realize at 12 years old I wasn't going to be a financial whiz. xP

Best Answer

Yes, and while I had a great childhood because of all of the spoiling I now disagree with it entirely. I don't think children should be given something for nothing as it taught me very incorrect life lessons. Spoiled children are in for a rude awakening as adults unless the parents plan to support them financially for their entire lives. The real world is harsh and spoiling children is setting them up for failure.

Best Answer

yes and i still am. My parents give me everything.

Best Answer

My grandparents gave me ANYTHING I wanted...I went to top schools and have been massively supported and spoiled all of my life including still but I had an awfully abusive mother who I have still not yet escaped her toxicity...recently she absused me so badly I had to leave, we were both drinking but she had more, she has broken two ribs some how and is trying to do me for assult but I don't think she will manage it since its not true. I don't know how she did it...she does fall over drunk alot, I assume thats what happened.

Best Answer

You mean children are really allowed to have a childhood? I wasn't!!!

Best Answer

Need to ask my parents and siblings :)

Best Answer

Nope, but my sister was. I was always told I had to set the example because I was the oldest. Lol, so I guess that meant I grew up at the ripe old age of two when my brother was born. Two years after that, when my sister was born, I was a pro at being a little adult.

Best Answer