Tropicana55 Tropicana55 31-35, F 27 Answers Jun 23, 2012

Some would try to bully me, I generally ignored them. If they kept at it then one day or other I would just haul off and belt them a couple times. Bullies tend to look for easy prey. A couple shots to the face lets them reconsider their target.

Best Answer

neither....i was the anti-bully, standing up to them when no one else would

Best Answer

i was more sheep than wolf. skinny, unathletic, effeminate and geeky. the way i remember it, nobody really got singled out, we were all pretty hard on each other, but it wasn't really personal.

Best Answer

Neither. I cared about how other guys felt, but was the biggest kid in my class. No one dared single me out.

Best Answer

First I was bullied, but I didn't take people's bs. I showed them I would stand up for myself, and no one really bugs me to this day. I became a bully myself... well I won't go into detail, but I was a bit more than a bully. I gained a bad reputation as the one to not cross, but secretly hate. It's stuck forever, and I'm neither bully nor am I bullied now.

Best Answer

regretfully I have been both

Best Answer

Neither, but I have zero tolerance for bullies.

Best Answer

Neither, I was too umpopular to be bullied

Best Answer

bullied. And to this day, while I now have the self confidence to not allow myself to be treated with less than a certain level of respect, I have still not acquired the skill of being able to be the one to benefit unfairly at the expense of someone else :(

Best Answer

Both, now neither.

Best Answer

Both..

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Bullied then rose to psycho then to mellow currently mellow stage of my life,

Best Answer

Bullied, but that was a long time ago.

Best Answer

both actually, best of both worlds eh?

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer