in high school I was , but I did it in group! and we dont bully nerds, girls, or weak kids, we bully ppl that we thought will against us, newbie with hot stuff, arrogant kids sort of, yeah I feel bit bad, but noone was hurt bad, its over after graduated anyway

Best Answer

I stood up to the bullies

Best Answer

No, though I know i have said and done things that have really hurt people in my life.

Best Answer

In high school I was a bully, kind of. I was an angry person then, and anyone who crossed me in any way was a fair target. I do feel bad, because I was just taking my problems out on others. I've since put a lot of effort into being a gentler, more compassionate person, but I still have a temper that can be brought to the front if pushed.

Best Answer

No! I hate bullies!! And no I don't think they feel bad about being a bully because I think they are a bully in an attempt to feel better and I suppose that at the time it makes them feel better but I know they are just lonely and empty.

Best Answer

no I don't think I was ever on that side of the fence. The receiving side yes.

Best Answer