The rice does not absorb moisture that much. I fit did you could cook a bowl of rice by letting it sit on the counter. Take the battery out as soon as possible and leave it open to the air in a dry place such as next to a heat register or on top of tv set. Dont try to use it for a couple of days.
I've heard that's a myth.
Not at all. I work in a tech company and you could not even imagine how many devices end up with rice bits inside damaging them even more and are still soaking wet.
My advice: Turn it off. Let it sit. Don't turn it on. Wait at least 72 hours. AT LEAST!
Yes!! It works with an iPhone anyway, personal experience.
Maybe. but the hairdryer is more effective.
i've heard it helps. But i think you have to take the battery out and have that in the rice separately..
It matters on the phone and if said phone was on or off before it dropped into the water.
The phone is dead. It was on so it short circuited the moment it hit the water.
But try the rice trick anyway. You got nothing to lose.
ooooo...I hope so.....
I did that once. It worked for me.
Wet Phone + Battery taken of + rice + lots of lucky = saved phone.
I feel like I owe you a new one! ;(
A recipe for disaster?