I remember dreaming of being a cat burglar, where I had to steal a valuable painting or my family would be killed. I was in stockinged feet, and on the rooftops being chased by the cops, when the rain suddenly poured down and somehow i became naked and the painting had washed away to reveal the Mona Lisa. I then had to try and rescue my ex because he was dangling off the side of a cliff because his boss had it in for him. i suddenly had inspector gadget arms which lifted him up to a safe spot. then he turned around and pushed me off the cliff, but i turned into a bird and flew away to a place where a prince captured me to sing for his princess.
Sephira7 Sephira7 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 14, 2012

I was so hot one summer night I thought I was a gingerbread lady on a cookie sheet and I was DONE and very anxiously waiting for the spatula to lift me up and put me out of my misery.

Best Answer

Making out with/having sex with a fat hairy slobbery middle-aged man. And I'm straight. At least I think I am. I know if I was gay or bi I wouldn't go for a fat hairy middle aged guy like that...

Best Answer

I dreamt a fridge landed on my head and killed me.......then I woke up.

Best Answer

Once, when I was younger, I had a dream that for a class field trip my class had to go to the moon to fight a war with aliens where the only weapons were buttered biscuits.

Best Answer

i had a dream that there was this huge puffy monster and he was chasing me around and swallowing people

Best Answer

I dreamed that the guy I used to like was wearing an absolutely gorgeous dress. And no one thought anything of it. I didn't even really think anything of it in the dream, I didn't realize it was weird until I woke up.

Best Answer