purplestreak purplestreak 36-40, F 12 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Struggles

Was three months enough to decide what you wanted to do, is this where you really wanna be? If so....good luck with it but be a bit careful please, don't let someone hurt you twice.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

keep him kicked to kerb ... find a new man your notice the difference with the new bloke and you think and say to your self why have i wasted so much time with him

Best Answer

only you know the answer...

Best Answer

dont try again! ive been with a guy for a total of 3 years, and we broke up several times inbetween. we tried to make it work but everytime in the end it didn't! i realized there was no point in trying again when we both knew it wasn't gonna end up working anyways. we wished eachother the best of luck in life and still talk to eachother in times of need. i am happier than i ever was.

Best Answer

What is the reason? Did his new lady dump him? He has already had one affair so if you get back with him can you honestly trust him? If you do get back together I wish you the best of luck but if I were in your position I don't think I would want to be constantly wondering when the next affair was going to happen and go through the heartache.

Best Answer

He says he split with her because she told him he talked about me too much.

Best Answer

What are you going to do?

Best Answer

Need more info, who was it that called it off? Was there only 1 reason, many? Can't answer without knowing a few details.

Best Answer

There were many reasons. I would it has been a mutual thing to call it off in the past.

Best Answer

This does not sound like a great idea.

Best Answer

not enough information....but over the age of thirty, you should probably think twice.

Best Answer

interested to know why being over the age of 30 makes a difference?

Best Answer

"old enough to know better"
"experience is the best teacher"
"been there, done that"

Best Answer

i would wonder what the underlying issue is before i answer

Best Answer

Lots of underlying issues. I would say the two main ones have been that his job commitment (farming) is an hours drive from where our house is, which has put a strain on things. Also, last year, he had a relationship with someone else while still with me. Difficult to trust now.

Best Answer

do you love him

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

then try again. you already have a good idea of what will happen, so there will be no surprises, and you might come up with a novel solution.

Best Answer

Leopards do not change their spots. You have to figure out if you can put up with those spots or not

Best Answer