Its an easy thing to say for maximum manipulative effect....Remember all the advice to move on from this guy ? Well i would read that last text as a deceptive way to say "I don't love you"..which is phrased in a way so as to maintain the chance to take further advantage of your feelings..If you are gullible or weak enough,.then you will be the perfect victim of their own desperate need for love...<br />
Then the torment will be extended up until the point that you are spent of your best years..Then you can be cast aside ,having been used up for too long and quite possibly 'damaged goods'.<br />
We all have the potential to "miss" things,.but we should not allow ourselves to be manipulated becos of that desire to live in the past,..in a reality which may have never existed in reality to begin with..<br />
Good Luck in continuing to "move on".

Best Answer

i cant handle this anymore 1 week of NC feeling like few years i need guidance 1 week is the best i could force myself and now i am still....force myself to...

Best Answer

You can still be loving and missing someone yet you dont want to be together due to your mistrust in the relationship. This, i believe, is what he's going thru.

Best Answer

do you think he will feel annoyed if i make the first move to contact him?afterall we broke up for small matter

Best Answer

I am no expert but suggest that you tell him the purpose of you contacting and when you will be contacting. Plus tell him that you want to make it work and you learn from past mistakes and willing to sacrifice and accommodate. But if you dont feel you are working towards this, my advice do not rekindle. It will be more painful and less forgiving on his part. Nevertheless, I could be wrong...

Best Answer

Follow what Your heart is telling you

Best Answer