DivineStitches DivineStitches 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Any person who believes it, is an idiot. <br />
He/She who touches the most hearts, He/She who reaches out to those in need, He/She who forgives, He/She who abandons their ego. These are truly winners

Best Answer

good point. what i think is, it is just greed. people trying to get as much as they can before death

Best Answer

We foolishly live a life based in competition, where there must be winners and losers instead of a life of cooperation and compassion where there are only winners.
In the end the billionaire is just as dead as the pauper

Best Answer

lol exactly

Best Answer

it means that was one cool kid

Best Answer

Best Answer

Shallowness in the extreme, but I think it's meant to be exactly that.<br />
**and it sure would be nice if the guy with the blurry picture would tell my why I'm blocked. It's not like I can write you back or anything.**

Best Answer

As a motto, from my perspective, it means a life wasted, or at the least, a misguided life.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

I think it means he died a happy man... I mean, if I had all the toys in the world that I wanted, I'd be happy too haha

Best Answer

Old men with hairy chests and open shirts, wearing tasteless gold chains around their neck and driving a Corvette.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer