It would seem that an internet relationship would be similar to a regular relationshp except for the physical part. The relationship would consist of mental, emotional and spiritual aspects, and, when you think of it, those are really the most important parts of any interaction between two people. I'd love to have an on-line relationship.

Best Answer

nice...

Best Answer

And I think I will love it like my own cause It will be just me and him/her

Best Answer

Its when you pretend to be a girl ,and hook up with some bloke on the other side<br />
of somewhere who is actually a girl. If you want to kiss you can type "x"..If you want to hug then type "o".<br />
Not sure what happens after that ,.Apart from maybe some speed typing ,followed by "pillow talk" etc.

Best Answer

he he he he he he

Best Answer

When you order a pizza online and you watch the progress on the monitor and leave the porch light on and wait, and wait, and then you hand over your money in exchange for a hot box.

Best Answer

are u high?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Haha no I wasn't. I might have made more sense if I was lol

Best Answer

Am/=? I am not sure.. Did I commit some sort of ERROR?

Best Answer

error?what kind?y r u even askin?

Best Answer

Error for once I have had a screen scream at me, does this count as a relationships sunk? Red and white with black lettering, blinkjng some sort of Syntax that I failed to pay attention too.

Best Answer