Is it ever true?......he did say that. And he had been stressed. Can I get him back...I want this one back....
meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 19 Answers May 4, 2010

Last time I said that to my wife, I needed about 10 minutes and the newspaper.

Best Answer

If that's what he said, give it to him,and if he's for real he'll be back soon.If he's not give him the boot!!

Best Answer

We have all heard that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush right? But who the hell wants a bird anyway.<br />
When it comes to the male any number of things could be going on as some here have pointed out. But like the bird, if you let it go and it comes back it is yours, if you let it go and it does not come back it was never yours. Not what you wanted to hear I know. <br />
Time is his request, respect that, there is a reason even if he doesn't know what it is. And maybe he does. Right now space is the place he needs to be in.<br />
One thing and it is a long shot. You might mention to him in your excitement you may have been a bit too much and over zealous and you realize you should give him a little more elbow room and your sorry is you made him feel smothered. Just a thought.<br />
I only say this because you have expressed a lot of desire and it may have come on a bit strong and if that is the case?

Best Answer

It depends on the situation. So Imma jus' state my opinion due to lack of extra info :)<br />
Take it at face value...If the man says he needs time all you can do is give him time but in retrospect remember you do have a life to live too! So in the meanwhile keep doing you! And when you get the "urge" to call, text or wanting to see him...Call someone else like a close friend or find other means to distract yourself. Im not gonna sit here and tell you a time limit on as how much time to give him...That right there you'll have to use your own judgment and decide if you want to live the rest of your life waiting on Mr. Wrong...While Mr. Right don' passed you by!!!

Best Answer

I've got a guy who needs tine - he needs time because me n him meeting means he's separated from his wife and he wants to make sure his kids are ok and settled before getting into something with me. It's taken me a while but I now accept that men are simple creatures and he really does need time. He's had lots of "get outs" to make it easier to end it and he hasn't so I'll wait until I decide not to - I've not really lost anything ...yet. You might as well give him time anyway.

Best Answer

No point in worry about what is going on in his head. Its out of your control and you can NOT fix the situation or him.<br />
If he says he needs time - give him time! Not just time, but back way off and just live your life. What is happening here is that the more you try to get him back the more he feels cornered and less likely to respond to you.<br />
Give him space to miss you - to figure out if he wants you.<br />
The truth is - you can not know if you can get him back or not, its all up to him and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. So dont waste energy chasing him around - that will just drive him away and then he really will be out of your grasp.<br />
If you give him space and he does not come back to you, then at least you can move on and not have him weighing you down like he does now.

Best Answer

I have no clue about this, except that it usually feels as if he is scared for some reason and just wants to back off. And for some reason or other, men won't just say so or explain what is going on with them. Maybe even they aren't sure. <br />
I know your instinct is probably to pursue. That maybe it is running through your head that he is "testing your love". I guess that could be true, too. But I think the most you can do is tell him you love him and that you will wait for a while. But you might want to remind him that you can't wait forever. And then do the most difficult thing...wait until it no longer is good for you.

Best Answer

It's a time of serious judgment, poker night vs fantasy football vs xbox time vs professional wrestling vs monster truck rallies vs losing 3/4 of these to a relationship

Best Answer

Sounds like you are too eager.

Best Answer

ask Flavah Flave.

Best Answer

hm. depends on the guy, but i might guess it mean "never" really.

Best Answer

no it means he is ******* someone else... sorry.

Best Answer

Just give the man his time. Pursuing him when he needs time will seem...creepy.

Best Answer

Maybe be patient with him. Why is he stressed?

Best Answer