I try not to judge people on their appearence, clothing etc. which is something people do when they look at me.

Best Answer

I try to do that myself... it can be quite hard but I've met a lot of nice people through not judging them by appearance!

Best Answer

I will admit, I have failed something but I keep trying not too. :)

Best Answer

The way I tie my shoes. I still use the rabbit ears method.

Best Answer

think before i speak or act..

Best Answer

I seriously wish I could control that for myself lol

Best Answer

judge people for who they are or what they say

Best Answer

my outlook, apparently, it's a good thing though.

Best Answer

Yeah peoples outlooks on different situations can determine how they deal with them whether it be negative or positive, I'm guessing you have a very positive outlook! very jealous!

Best Answer

I'd say it's quite important to be positive. Not necessarily about everything. I spent some time being negative about certain stuff, kinda regret that now and feel like it was time wasted about what didn't really matter.

Best Answer

i say "point-in-case" instead of "case-in-point." if you think about it, it makes more sense.

Best Answer

haha that is quite true actually!

Best Answer

i cut onions on my palm instead of a cutting board.

Best Answer

I dont think theres anything yikes about that, I always wash my hands before and the onions after and its not just onions, I cut tomatoes also like that. I just find it easier ans faster, kind of like on-the go, also, i cook only for myself, so its mostly one ir two of them.

Best Answer

Sock shoe one foot and then sock shoe the other foot.

Best Answer

there is a section in the book infinite jest about that. the narrator finds that his classmates that do sock-and-a-shoe, sock-and-a-shoe are the upper crust ones.

Best Answer

i **** out of my finger tips does that count?

Best Answer

I hold my cutlery different than most people.

Best Answer

SAME! The amount of times I've been told to 'hold your knife and fork right' is ridiculous. I don't get why there has to be a 'right' way... lol

Best Answer

for sure.

Best Answer

The way I sneeze. The only time I sneeze less than 6 times In a row is when I have a cold. And when I don't have a cold, they're really fast and quiets sneezes. Scary while driving..

Best Answer

hahaha I'd say so! I used to sneeze 6 times in a row each time I had to sneeze but it stopped a while ago.. lol

Best Answer

It's awful

Best Answer

My bedside manner, ladies you know what I mean...

Best Answer

I sleep all day and stay up all night. lol

Best Answer

Reeeally? :L Nocturnal then haha

Best Answer

day dream ...CONSTANTLY

Best Answer

I am the WORST for that this year... so much better things to be thinking about than interacting with other people lol

Best Answer

I don't button to the left or the right. I button in the middle.

Best Answer