Mvendetta2 Mvendetta2 18-21, M 16 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

about 1000.oo last xmas for a family in need in toys clothing and food for them

Best Answer

I don't give away money, but I do give away product. My most expensive donation is valued at about $600

Best Answer

$5,000 to a friend who needed it .

Best Answer

My faith dictates that I don't share this information because it is asking for recognition and I want only God's recognition for anything in do in His name.

Best Answer

Translation: "I'm delusional, so, I'm gonna give an answer equivalent to 'I know a secret, but don't ask 'cause I can't tell you' " typical Christian - juvenial

Best Answer

Showing disrespect for another's belief is in fact childish. I am not delusional. I have had many miracles in my life so stop trying to judge me when you don't know me and my life's walk. Every decision I make is well thought out. Also, learn to spell, please, it will make you look more well versed....that is not the spelling... juvenial????Do you have spell check?

Best Answer

I agree but nobody knows our real names

Best Answer

I know, but God sees. Have a great day....going to work:D

Best Answer

i respect your answer postgirl , and if you don't want to say it , it's okay . for me . i'm muslim and if i gave for example a money to a poor person i shouldn't say that i did it because i did it for allah only and i want just allah to be happy not anyone else.

Best Answer

I secretly sent flowers with $300.00 in the card to a friend who claimed to be to proud to take a loan. She signed for the flowers and found the money the following day when she got around to reading the card.<br />
This friend still does not know it was me. sssssshhhhhh

Best Answer

$1,000. Someone I know was in a long distance relationship, and their significant other left everything they had to travel across the country to be with my friend. They were in a bind and my friend was really worried. So, I put them up in a hotel room, got them a cab, dinner,a little cash, blah blah blah.

Best Answer

$30 to a homeless guy

Best Answer

1,500. The guy needed it and i had it. seemed right. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Ha! How long is a piece of string? :)

Best Answer

given away? what do you mean by this?

Best Answer

spent i mean :)

Best Answer

oh does college count?

Best Answer

as you like :) , but no i mean you spent it for your need or anything

Best Answer

hmm maybe like 100-150

Best Answer