Mvendetta2 Mvendetta2 18-21, M 16 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

about 1000.oo last xmas for a family in need in toys clothing and food for them

Best Answer

I don't give away money, but I do give away product. My most expensive donation is valued at about $600

Best Answer

$5,000 to a friend who needed it .

Best Answer

My faith dictates that I don't share this information because it is asking for recognition and I want only God's recognition for anything in do in His name.

Best Answer

Translation: "I'm delusional, so, I'm gonna give an answer equivalent to 'I know a secret, but don't ask 'cause I can't tell you' " typical Christian - juvenial

Best Answer

Showing disrespect for another's belief is in fact childish. I am not delusional. I have had many miracles in my life so stop trying to judge me when you don't know me and my life's walk. Every decision I make is well thought out. Also, learn to spell, please, it will make you look more well versed....that is not the spelling... juvenial????Do you have spell check?

Best Answer

I agree but nobody knows our real names

Best Answer

I know, but God sees. Have a great day....going to work:D

Best Answer

i respect your answer postgirl , and if you don't want to say it , it's okay . for me . i'm muslim and if i gave for example a money to a poor person i shouldn't say that i did it because i did it for allah only and i want just allah to be happy not anyone else.

Best Answer

I secretly sent flowers with $300.00 in the card to a friend who claimed to be to proud to take a loan. She signed for the flowers and found the money the following day when she got around to reading the card.

This friend still does not know it was me. sssssshhhhhh

Best Answer

$1,000. Someone I know was in a long distance relationship, and their significant other left everything they had to travel across the country to be with my friend. They were in a bind and my friend was really worried. So, I put them up in a hotel room, got them a cab, dinner,a little cash, blah blah blah.

Best Answer

$30 to a homeless guy

Best Answer

1,500. The guy needed it and i had it. seemed right. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Ha! How long is a piece of string? :)

Best Answer

given away? what do you mean by this?

Best Answer

spent i mean :)

Best Answer

oh does college count?

Best Answer

as you like :) , but no i mean you spent it for your need or anything

Best Answer

hmm maybe like 100-150

Best Answer