fexxleigh fexxleigh 36-40, F 15 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

I'm Batman

Best Answer

I don't believe in the bible.

Best Answer

I believe there is redemption and goodness inside every person, but you must know how to eradicate it and bring it forward.

Best Answer

I believe true love exists. I believe faithful is possible. I believe sex with someone you love deeply is the hottest thing in the universe.

All three of these seem to be out of fashion.

Best Answer

I believe that marriage .. when it's with the right person .. is a great way to formally acknowledge your commitment to each other.

Marriage often gets a bad "rap" .. but it's the people in the marriage that makes or breaks it .. not the "institution" itself.

Best Answer

All people are good inside.

Best Answer

The Truth, it will always be the target of scoffing, scowls and scorn.

Best Answer

judging by my recent question on here, I would suggest my belief that confidence is determined as much by a person's environment as it is by that person themselves seems to be a minority view.

Best Answer

The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Best Answer

I don't believe in an afterlife. I believe that once the heart stops beating and oxygenated blood is no longer reaching the brain that we just cease to exist.

Best Answer

That open marriages are wonderful!

Best Answer