BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

that I still seek the female breast as a form of security

Best Answer

My sense of humor :P

Best Answer

My sensitivity.

Best Answer

i love to wrestle my friends and boyfriend. i swear i think im so tough lol

Best Answer

Probably the fact that I still love to play video games and my walls are adorned with Iron Maiden posters.:-)

Best Answer

My sense of adventure. I will always want to know what is around the next corner.

Best Answer

Thank goodness for the EP's ability to grant anonymity on this one. When driving long road trips in the car with my husband if I get bored I make baby dinosaur noises and bite him. Ah hemmm. Yeahhh, that's the most childish thing for me.

Best Answer

Awwww

Best Answer

My face. I still look 18.

Best Answer

i will not accept help even if i need i must do it myself because i can do it damn it i kno i can lol

Best Answer

Lol me too

Best Answer

lol i can be stubborn at times like that,idnt kno what comes over me but i have do it myself

Best Answer

Same. Sometimes there's a need to prove I am strong and independent.

Best Answer

Exactly my point lol cause we can do it damn it >_<

Best Answer

My boyish good looks (admittedly, my bathroom mirror has a large picture of me when I was 19...).

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I'm a dreamer

Best Answer

My mind

Best Answer

I act like a kid a lot of times when I'm around my parents even though I am 36.

Best Answer

There's too much, I can't decide! Probably my eating habits. Or my deep desire to be cared for like a kid (not a fetish!!! please don't inbox me, diaper-folk!). Or the way I still run about madly, bouncing on my trampoline and chasing butterflies. I have been told I have a dreamy look about me and I think it's because I'm still seeing all this wonder in the world, and even if it's not the first sunrise or the first star in the sky at night, it's still amazing to me. I want to know everything.

Best Answer