DreamDweller DreamDweller 18-21, F 17 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Good question.. I don't really know. I want to do lots of impossible things. It would take forever to finish.

Best Answer

Mammography test.

Too painful.

Best Answer

Fully come out, cos I want to have boyfriend before saying bye bye to narnia.

Best Answer

Travel somewhere outside of California (Nevada doesn't count, too close and I've been there). Reason I haven't is money and some priorities that are keeping me home.

Best Answer

Rule the world....need more subordinates.

Best Answer

Do it in a tree. I'm more adventurous than my ex.

Best Answer

Go to any of the following places: Salem, MA, Stonehenge, Amsterdam, or the Mualder Museum in Philly. Lack of Money in all cases, and lack of a passport for stonehenge or amstedam.

Best Answer

Travel in a hot air balloon. Money and fear that I'd freak out at height.

Best Answer

A home of my own what's stopping it is money

Best Answer

Fly a MiG-29. Money.

Best Answer

be sucessful, happy and stable be out of Sheridan Wyoming forever.>>>> because I am the planets most profound loser on all levels since humanity began

Best Answer

I've always wanted to live by myself in downtown Vancouver.

I haven't because I moved to Alberta on a whim and met my husband. He doesn't like big cities at all.

Best Answer

Travelled over the Nile in a hot-air balloon. When I was there during the summer, the thermals were all wrong. Doubt if I'll go again, at least not in the near future!

Best Answer

Get married - I've never done it because I never really wanted to do it and now I'm single, I think I might like it after all.

Best Answer

I want to go and spend several days at a certain island.

Haven't done it yet because it will be fairly expensive, and I have to make sure that someone will be able to take care of my son while I'm gone. It will also mean a very long drive for me, and I have to figure out the logistics.

Best Answer

Go to college. I haven't gone yet for lack of funds and fear of failure.

Best Answer