obroin obroin 51-55, M 18 Answers Apr 23, 2012

Christmas Eve 1984... 2am, on my way home from college, stopped in my serial killer van to pick up a family stranded in a freezing camaro on an empty Sunrise Highway. Drove them 30 miles out of my way to their home and helped them get their kids up to the house and safe. Was in trouble when I got home, but what the hell... christmas spirit right?

Best Answer

serious.

Best Answer

I have a small apple orchard that I have little time to care for, so I posted an add for people to adopt a tree, do their own pruning and get free apples from them in the fall. Several families showed up and they all seemed to enjoy the bit of work that it took to prune their trees. Each family put a tag on their chosen trees . I thought it was a good thing to do and the apples will not go to waste this year.

Best Answer

that's great - I'd have enjoyed that :-P

Best Answer

i was eating chips and i saw a seemingly homeless kid outside of 711. and when i gave it to him, i saw him ran to his normal-clothed mom (usually homeless kids have ragged-clothed parents). it was embarrassing to learn that that homeless kid is not in the lower socio-economic status.

Best Answer

the gesture is what's important. very kind of you.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

I'm always on the look out to help someone in need...from simply holding the door open to a lift with something heavy...makes me feel good to unselfishly help out...<br />
One time inparticular I helped an elderly couple unload a car full of household items...while doing so they told me they were moving but had no family to help...I called a friend (who owns a truck) and together we spent the rest of the day moving them...the woman made us a fabulous meal for helping out...still makes me smile...

Best Answer

Couple's car brokedown in front of my house coz they ran out of gas. Offered to buy them some gas from a petrol station up the road. Came back with some gas, filled the car up, and they left. The end.

Best Answer

Bravo - Good Samaritan

Best Answer

Yes...and prefer to be anonymous ...

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I will buy a homeless person a meal and give it to them when I see them around town. Pretty anonymous since no one but me, them and God knows. (well, now you guys do too!)

Best Answer

awe... very kind - thank you.

Best Answer

Given rides and helped pay for some things.

Best Answer

I've sworn off that kind of thing unless I can do it anonymously. Every time I have gone out of my way to do something for a stranger, I have lived to regret it. Usually, it turns out there is a good reason they have no one to help them.

Best Answer

I give blood every two months.... and since you don't know where it's going... it's going to strangers....

Best Answer

very nice of you.

Best Answer

I sent something to someone anonymously.

Best Answer

I gave my coat to an old lady waiting for a bus last winter...the poor woman was so grateful, she couldn't understand why...I was thinking about my late grandma.

Best Answer

helped to safety,yes

Best Answer