iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 20 Answers Feb 2, 2012

Never.<br />
I take a shower once a day and a bath at night.<br />
I love the water.

Best Answer

2weeks...we were in the wilderness, it was a 2week course on survival...

Best Answer

The longest I've gone without bathing was a week. We were backpacking/camping and showering is considered cheating.

Best Answer

While camping I went about a week without a proper bath or shower.<br />
We just had a little brook to wash up in.

Best Answer

well it been a long time before when th hurricane had hit gainesville fl along time ago but i rember i did bathed in a month or so cause i ran out of clothes when i was out in the country and my cousins would never take me home to get some =/ so i went out side and used there water hose lol i felt bad and tooo dirty =( pissed off

Best Answer

I'm proud to say 10 days straight....only because I was in a jail cell with no shower until the 8th day and I just said the hell with it....I'll wait it out! I felt like a POW prisoner when I was finally able to take a shower at my house.

Best Answer

I've led and participated in week to two week geology and survival trips so I'd say about 2 weeks, give or take a day or two.

Best Answer

years I hate to be in the water that is supposed to clean be but I shower every day

Best Answer

It's been years. I usually shower.

Best Answer

3 days. bird baths people. desperate times call for desperate measures.

Best Answer

I think it was two days when my power was out last winter.

Best Answer