I gave my granson a $500 desk for his 18th birthday and never got so much as a hug yet alone thank you.

Best Answer

I gave my parents a cruise for their 50th anniversary...on the other hand, THEY gave me the college education that made it possible for me to earn enough money to do that, so...

Best Answer

I've given a gift that no amount of money can cover...I wouldn't take money for this gift.<br />
The most expensive gift I've received? A priceless gift that I enjoy each day...my boys.

Best Answer

I bought my son a tricked out Playstation 3 with all the accessories and a pretty good selection of games for his birthday. Then Playstation 4 came out...

I got a beautiful engagement ring ( I'm not sure if that's a gift.) with three pretty large diamonds. He stole it off of my finger in the middle of the night and pawned it for drugs. I can only laugh about it today.

Best Answer