A30NewBreedEnt A30NewBreedEnt 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

I had a hundred dollar bill rolled up, and put it into a homeless person's cup. I was halfway down the street when they realized. XD

Best Answer

About 40 billion to Halliburton for work in Iraq.

Best Answer

I'm married so I couldn't say !

Best Answer

Last week I paid my neighbours' $1500 vet bill. Their dog became very very ill with kidney problems. Both of of them (husband and wife) are not working right now - she was recently in a car accident and the company he worked for shut down two weeks ago. They are wonderful neighbours and would give the shirt of their backs and are always lending a helping hand to others.

A few months ago I anonymously paid my friend/neighbour (different neighbour) outstanding property taxes which was $14,000. I only paid it because she was about to be evicted. Her husband made sure to screw her over my not paying the taxes and every other bill before he left her alone with her two kids.

Best Answer

1,000.00

Best Answer