jinxedchaos jinxedchaos 41-45, M 19 Answers Mar 16 in Dating & Relationships

Take it one day at a time instead of trying to anticipate everything from the start... and never give up, you have you good days and bad. when you feel like quitting just remember why you held on this long.

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

Trust... If you don't trust someone there will never be anything made more of the relationship than just dating

Best Answer

Respect the feelings

Best Answer

Respect the feelings

Best Answer

to always think that your partner's love is priceless

Best Answer

Respect and communication

Best Answer

honesty+attention

Best Answer

Trust.

Best Answer

A lot of sex

Best Answer

Conmcation

Best Answer

well for me, I believe the answer is TRUST. if there's no trust then I just cannot see any kind of relationships be successful. also never be deceitful towards one another. in other words, do not after making a relationship, go behind one anothers backs to go out with another who your not in relationships with. always be trusting and be open minded as to what each other needs. baby glp.

Best Answer

Love, communication, trust, respect, honesty. It may seem cheesy, but those are the basic foundations every relationship needs to be successful.

Best Answer

The truth and honesty

Best Answer