Dukhisitara Dukhisitara 22-25, F 20 Answers Jan 24 in Community

Praying

Best Answer

i was being babysat by my parent's friend and she had a garden. She asked me to water the tomatoes so I plucked one from the plant and watered it in my hand. I was 3 and she fell over laughing

Best Answer

that story made me smile

Best Answer

At age 61, I can honestly tell you that I remember my third and fourth birthdays. The most likely reason is that my grandparents took home movies, and upon seeing them so many times as a child, I was able to remember those birthdays.

Best Answer

I was woken up.

Best Answer

Being in the bed of a pickup truck when I was three. I remember seeing taillights of another car and a bunch of furniture piled around me while being held by my older sister. We were moving to across another state, I believe.

Best Answer

well I am 57 and I have a few memories from a house I lived in till I was about 4. I remember taking a birthday card to the girl over the fence with a handkerchief in it, quite a suitable gift back then, she wasn't having a party. I also remember having a tabby kitten called Tabby and I said what is her mums name and my mum said Mrs Tabby (not very original) and I remember a girl who was a little older than me taking me aside to show me a picture Bible for kids and said if you are naughty you are going to hell and showed me an appropriate picture to scare me.

Best Answer

Christmas 1993.

Best Answer

Yesterday morning @ 05:43 AM!

Best Answer

Being in a minor car accident.

Best Answer

My mom holding me while she sat in this big leather easy chair. I was probably around a year and a half old.

Best Answer

Turning off the alarm.

Best Answer

breaking a virgin mary statue and getting my *** beat for it

Best Answer

reading in my crib under a blanket........l<br />
like to read. ; )

Best Answer

"If I could save time in a bottle<br />
The first thing that I'd like to do<br />
Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away<br />
Just to spend them with you"Jim Croce-Time In A Bottle

Best Answer

Some SOB in a mask picking me up by my heals and slapping me on the a$$!

Best Answer

Tiny glimpses of the beach.

Best Answer

I got up to pee at 4 am

Best Answer