Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 22 Answers Apr 30 in Movies & TV

I thought I'd Stand up here to let you all see if I'm as Big of a Son Of A ***** as you all think I am " Patton "

Best Answer

"I fought reality for a long time. I'm happy to say I finally won." ~Elwood P Dowd, Harvey ♥

Best Answer

"The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."--Dumb and Dumber (1994).

Best Answer

…. you had me at (pineapple!) ….

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha...;)

Best Answer

"I came for the waters"<br />
Rick Blaine - Casablanca

Best Answer

"When you give up your dream you die" ... from Flashdance

Best Answer

What we do in life, echoes in eternity. - Gladiator

Best Answer

That Frank, he lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in. (Sling Blade)

Best Answer

"Let the chips fall where they may""- Reversal Of Fortune.

Best Answer

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. <br />
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. <br />
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Best Answer

takota <br />
from camp takota

Best Answer

whatz yours?

Best Answer

My CPU is a neural net - a learning computer. The more contact I have with humans, the more I learn.

Best Answer

Satin mock me not with your strange luminous . * or something close to that. Jonny Depp.

Best Answer

"Virgil, take care." from IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT

Best Answer

"You humans are programmed to destroy yourself" Terminator

Best Answer

"here's looking at you, kid"

Best Answer

I want to be on you - Anchorman

Best Answer