Countless theories have surfaced about the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 nearly two weeks ago. Some are plausible, some are downright absurd. There is, unfortunately, no clear answer as the families of the 239 passengers and crew — and the rest of the world — wait in agony … _______ http://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-leading-theories-disappearance-flight-370-214822401--finance.html
chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 14 Answers Mar 20 in Community

My theory is that it was hijacked. I just have this impression and I do not know why. <br />
And I do not believe in the paranormal theories some people do have.

Best Answer

There is only one fact ... By now it has ruin out of fuel (big time) ... so it has crashed or landed somewhere ... All else is conjecture

Best Answer

I keep thinking about Amelia Earhart. They never found her plane or her. Unfortunately plane could be on the bottom of the ocean. Prayerfully no one suffered.

Best Answer

One of the pilots handed his wedding ring and watch over to his wife before he left on the flight so I kind of believe it was either a suicide crash or part of some type of plot.

Best Answer

I think one or both pilots decided to commit suicide.

Best Answer

I thought the latest is they are investigating a body of water where there appears to be some things floating on the top of the surface.

Best Answer

The langoliers got them.....or Cthulhu....

Best Answer

They found R'lyeh.

Best Answer

no they didn't.

Best Answer

As long as it wasn't the crawling chaos ... shudder

Best Answer

Or...*gasps*...The Star Stealer! Rainbow brite can't help us now!

Best Answer

I think some group may pop up demanding 300 ransoms

Best Answer

the plane got repossessed for non-payment and they accidently locked all the passengers in the plane...

Best Answer

or they locked the keys outside the plane and can't open the doors

Best Answer

If it were over the Bermuda Triangle I'd say the electromagnetic field caused them to crash either onto an island or into the ocean. I'm not sure on this one...

Best Answer

I believe terrorists hijacked it! No other theory I can think of.

Best Answer

North Korea....

Best Answer