mepratik mepratik 18-21, M 14 Answers May 30, 2012

My boyfriend is a treasure words cannot describe - the ground beneath my feet. My mother is my best friend. My dad is the best dad in the world. My sisters drive me insane, but they are amazing anyway. And my beautiful, tough little niece is absolutely divine. I can't pick one - but they are my ecclectic collection favourites. Their happiness and well-being is absolutely essential to my own.

Best Answer

Obviously, when you have children, how do you say anyone of them

is the one you love most? So assuming my children, who do I hold most precious to me besides them?

It is someone here on EP who is beautiful in every way in a singular style that captivates like a femme fatal. She knows who she is as I fell in love with her almost instantly. I do not get past infatuation easily nor do I ignore the age factor. I am drawn more to people closer to my age than not. But in this case, she is so far beyond time, there is no difference intellectually and emotionally between us. It does not matter to me that she is marrying someone her age as her being precious to me, does not define her feelings for me. I would never impose that on her. As Sting says, "If you love someone, set them free."

Best Answer

If it wern't for God, sending his son Jesus to die on the cross, I wouldn't have my husband, children, family or friends

Best Answer

I can't choose just one person. My husband and kids are it.

Best Answer

My Lady. We've known each other 37 years ; we were engaged, broke up but remained friends, back together the last 10 years and, altough we won't live together (both too independent), do just about everything else together. Since my Mother died, the most precious thing in my life.

Best Answer

its nice sir,,,,::)

Best Answer

My pet oyster Bruno.

Best Answer

my husband and our dog. i don't consider our dog a thing but you know. if I were to go by things it would have to be my grandmothers perfume, she passed away 10 years ago.

Best Answer

Medo Brundo

Best Answer

my family to be exact my brother

Best Answer

and your profile pic is very cute:):):)

Best Answer

thnks..::)

Best Answer