TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 10 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Empowerment

My coffee is great and hot! Nice cloudy day here good time to play on computer inside.

Best Answer

A morning date with the computer is always nice.

Best Answer

A very nice quiet, sunny, "nearly Autumn" morning with a cup of green tea and sitting on my laptop while my son watches "Sid the kid" and the one Mastiff puppy snores (yes, he snores) on the couch!!! So glad that your morning is wonderful. I think I will be making some fresh homemade banana bread shortly; I will sliced you some for your coffee!!!

Best Answer

Deal, I will be right over with the best coffee available. Banana bread would be so very lovely this morning.

Best Answer

Just pulled them out of the freezer (yes, I freeze them and sometimes don't even peel them first) and I have the oven heating...coming up!!! No nuts though...I may try a few almond slivers on top of one for fun though!!!

Best Answer

I am a tea drinker,it was good, lemon and honey. I am trying to shake off a cold

Best Answer

I love tea too. I sometimes have a class of tea and a cup of coffee. They offer a unique flavor when drank together.

Best Answer

It is a cool, foggy morning here... love it!! Coffee is fresh and delicious. Life is good...even though it's not perfect...it's still worth getting up in the morning! LOL Have a great day!! :)

Best Answer

It sounds lovely where she is at. I am go happy for you.

Best Answer