That's horrible. She must be mentally ill. It's a shame that the father didn't see fit to be involved in his child's life, or that someone else never realized that she was unfit to care for a baby.

Best Answer

wow sick....sad enough nothing surprises me anymore

Best Answer

I would have to agree with you

Best Answer

May his soul rest in peace

Best Answer

QUESTION. How did she get away with having a dead body in her flat for all that time. It WOULD have begun to stink very quickly and there is no amount of garbage that can smell like death. So, why didn't someone complain about the stink a long time ago; like when the kid was dead three or four days? I had a neighbour who had a kitten die, and she had gone away and didn't remember to take him to her mother's place. The kitten died in a few days, and within two days after that, NO ONE could stay in that building until they found the body. Then they had to get rid of the stink. And that was a tiny 2 pound cat. So, how about a 20 pound kid? Why didn't he stink?

Best Answer

I am NOT sure

Best Answer

I never thought you were joking. BUT my mom died at home, and it was about an hour before her body was removed. Now, I will admit, it could have been my emotional imagination, but I swore for weeks, that the house smelled like death. I couldn't get rid of that smell. That sweet rotting smell of dead flesh. It is just a puzzle to me. Death stinks.

Best Answer

Sorry for you loss

Best Answer

Thanks Ned, it was 20 years ago, so it isn't a recent loss, but I still miss her. Heck, I still miss my dad too, and he's been gone nearly 40 years.

Best Answer

Makes me sad.

Best Answer

I saw that too... Unbelievable to live like that and the poor child, it is horrible, beyond sickening. Someone will kill that woman in jail.

Best Answer

Can only hope so

Best Answer

Crazy

Best Answer

Sh*t! :'(

Best Answer

Repulsive

Best Answer

Terrible :(

Best Answer

How can she live with herself? Was she mentally unbalanced?

Best Answer