not tiring for me, as i chose to be a bum and not do much of anything other than browse this site and answer peoples questions..that and i did watch a little football on t.v. today(so in reality i did do "something" just nothing that was very useful to myself and def. nothing that would make me tired at all lol) <br />
i skipped out on playing basketball this morning/afternoon so yeah i was being lazy....but at least i put my mind to use instead(i guess i used a "muscle" after all haha)

Best Answer

haha good for you :D I wish I had a bit more time to rest but then again I don't haha

Best Answer

yea i guess i'm just lucky lol ;)

Best Answer

but to answer more of your question...hows life...its alright i suppose....it could always be better, but i understand on the other hand things could always be worse so...i'll go with so-so....hoping i can find the strength and courage to change the things i want to with myself and make things better for myself (like go to school or find a decent job and a nice girl and get my life started down the road i feel i want to go....God Willing of course lol)

Best Answer