perkydamsel perkydamsel 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 13, 2011

Overall general physical fitness. That's what's behind beauty anyway. Far from being merely "skin deep", physical fitness shows how a woman chooses to take care of herself (or whether she does so at all), and thus is a window into the mind and character of the woman.<br />
(The same things go for men as well, obviously. But that's not what you asked.)

Best Answer

i agree. i've always felt uncomfortable every time i hear physical beauty, esp. physical fitness. as skin-deep. for instance, good posture and a steady gaze are usually indicators of confidence. the physique also tells me his attitude towards his health, while grooming shows me how much he cares about hygiene, which is extremely important to me. good insight!

Best Answer

depends on the distance really..<br />
long distance hair.<br />
fleeting glance, how she moves<br />
when conversing, her face i how it reacts to mine in a smile and the little quirks that make them .. them.

Best Answer

It depends on what stands out the most. Some women have spectacular eyes, or sensual necks, sometimes the hair is very expressive. Other times it can even be the choice of clothing. If your asking me what things I gravitate towards. I seem to have an attraction to hair and necks.

Best Answer

i've never heard of hair described as "expressive" before. interesting answer though. :)

Best Answer

smile and her eyes.<br />
gives her away everytime.

Best Answer

same thing that i notice first about a guy :)

Best Answer

A man will look up and down a woman body in the gym but if a woman and the man is doing swimming then he see hip the wast and the BUST (breasts).

Best Answer

Well, not that I'm like a perv or anything, but i am a guy, truthfully any "Straight" guy would probably notice (depending which way your facing him) your (no offense) chest/face from the front side or Butt from your backside. I'm a guy and that's like the first thing i notice but from past relationships i learned that looks CAN be deceiving. Lesson was personality is EVERYTHING don't let anybody tell you different. But it's a plus if you're pretty(;

Best Answer

Her face. When I first meet anyone, I just naturally look first at their face. Then eyes, hair, lips, cheekbones, etc.

Best Answer

i notice the girls eyes first, then her whatshe's wearing, then i look at her butt.yea i love women that has a sexy butt.

Best Answer

then you better join myephaunts' group haha!

Best Answer

i like hair its usualy the first thing i notice

Best Answer

By the virtually uniform action of their eyes.... boobies.

Best Answer

I love women in general-everything about them is mesmorizing. I do not seek out a specific look that interests me. I will say I do look at their butts when they turn around-I am not gonna lie. You might call me a self proclaimed buttt critic-hmmm new experience group!

Best Answer

lol thanks for your honesty. i'm pretty sure my bros would join that group! haha

Best Answer

I have this strange ability to take everything in at once. I don't know how I do it, it just happens.

Best Answer

their height, pale skin, then their long black hair (or any color lol), then seductive eyes, ample lips, long nose

Best Answer

just curious, what height is most appealing to you?

Best Answer

Perkiness.

Best Answer