ImUrWILDESTDrm ImUrWILDESTDrm 36-40, F 17 Answers Feb 15, 2010

They start hoarding again.

Best Answer

They resume hoarding. There's no cure for that problem that doesn't involve death or institutionalization.

Best Answer

That saddens me. They really need some help. I am the complete opposite. I think I need help, too!

Best Answer

this fascinates me...not sure why.<br />
If you are referring to the show, it's kinda sad...the 3-day clean up and then what??<br />
I am not convinced that the TV network does any follow up with these folks, which means we are all watching this in much the same way as those in the coliseum watched the lions have their way...

Best Answer

I'll let you know if I ever get rid of that stuff

Best Answer

thats how you create a hoardzilla

Best Answer

Depends on whether or not they seek help. They hoard because they psychologically think it will "protect" them from something, mostly loss. Second reason is because they spent money on the item, even if it is worthless now they can't let go of the idea they paid for it.

Best Answer

Hoarders have an impact on their neighbourhood. So it is not just their business.<br />
Hoarding attracts vermin and it stinks and is also a fire hazard.<br />
Sadly without ongoing professianal help it all starts again after the cleanup.

Best Answer

depends on if they do any follow-up therapy.<br />
princessmaine, most of us are either slobs or complusive cleaners. wish i were the latter ;)

Best Answer

Hoarders must buy huge Coffins. The problem with that action is, there will be no room for them. One thing is sure, they are Materialistic Psychopaths. Just don't look in my Barn.

Best Answer

who told on me?????

Best Answer

I think they would feel better and face the real problem

Best Answer

They keep buying more things to fill up the "empty space" after the cleanup. They have a hard time seeing nothing in thier room.

Best Answer

They haul the body away.

Best Answer

Most of it goes to the dump

Best Answer