ninyanino ninyanino 22-25, F 5 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

it wasn't difficult for me to quit at all... i just made up my mind to quit smoking for my health and i haven't been tempted since. i used to be a chain smoker. i loved smoking! but i've turned into a health nut and i don't think i'll ever smoke (cigarettes) again.

Best Answer

actually, it wasn't that hard maybe because i'm not an active smoker. stopped drinking alcohol and smoking for almost 3 years now.

Best Answer

yes, it is difficult to quit,and you put the nervous thing quite right, I have quit, feel good at times now, still smoke occasionally, but not bound by craving

Best Answer

It is an utter b@stard to quit... Im cutting down atm and Ive been stressed angry and probaly pretty horrible to live with :-( <br />
If you havent already DONT start!!!!

Best Answer

When I quit, I was at 1½ packs a day but I went cold turkey! A friend gave me a yo-yo to play with when I got the urge to smoke and I MASTERED it in a little over a week!

Best Answer