they are suppose to be a breast cancer awareness thing, but it does make u think about something else

Best Answer

I did not know that. I barely knew they were connected to VS.

Best Answer

cheap a$$vertising?

Best Answer

I think that something lacks greatly in their life that is why they wear that kind of stuff to seek attention..it is rather sad actually....

Best Answer

I believe these women & girls expect that guys' attention will be drawn to their backsides. <br />
I bought a pair of short shorts with the name of the university where I worked silkscreened on the back panel. The cashier, herself an attractive lady, lamented that the lettering made guys look 'at girls butts.' I told her that most guys didn't need any printing on the back of a girls pants to draw their attention to that area of a lady's figure. I told her that I certainly didnt (and I was old enough to be this girl's father).

Best Answer

Hey hey now... come on.. If we didn't like "brand names," there wouldn't be a market for it. You all know that you want that horse on your Polo shirt. There is a HUGE market for it because people want to display... hey, I can afford to buy expensive stuff. It's just reality. But in any regard, I have lots of "Pink by Victoria's Secret" clothing. I a namebrand *****. what can I say :P

Best Answer

im one of those girls who wears both pink and juicy couture brands. but its funny to know what goes on in an older guys mind when he sees that lol. i never thought of it that way

Best Answer

Until someone mentioned it in a reply to this question, I had no idea "juicy" was a brand name. What was I to think? "That girl's pretty proud of her self. She's convinced she's Juicy."

Best Answer

I am 13 years old and I love wear pink or black tight nylon shorts.

Best Answer

I have seen worse. Preteens in velour mini shorts with the word golddigga across the backside. So glad my girls hate that kind of look

Best Answer

I'm glad too. For your sake and theirs.

Best Answer

ahh yes that was one of the others I was trying to remember

Best Answer

Is that for cancer awareness too or is that just "dirty talk"?

Best Answer

Its the clothing brand. Sickening

Best Answer

That's dirty branding.

Best Answer

I think you should stop looking at young girls rear ends, grandad! Seriously though, I've never seen it, but I am certainly not a fan of hooker gear on women of any age. My step daughter will be 13 in a couple of months, and I (with the parental authority of blancmange), would put the said item on the fire.

Best Answer

Can't help noticing when there's a big sign on their butt begin' for attention. I'm SO glad I have no daughters. I don't think I could handle it. Good luck to you sir.

Best Answer

Ha ha, I know what you mean - it's basically just an advertisement writ large in neon and spandex. Like I said btw, she's not actually my daughter, but over the last five years (nearly half her life), I have come to feel a profound duty of care - but I ain't looking forward to the next five years!!!

Best Answer

I feel for you even moreso because you are a devoted stepdad. Your step daughter could wind up harshly and boldly rejecting your authority drive you nuts and break your heart all at the same time.

Best Answer

Yep, I'm busily taking deep breaths to prepare for it!

Best Answer