Jmzm Jmzm 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

We like a guy to get snazzy for us now and then. You guys like us to get all prettied up with our makeup and heels and hair done, why should we expect any less?

Best Answer

Actually Sippi I have to disagree. Im the kind of guy that would just hope the girl shows up for the date. I dont care if shes in a pair of jeans t shirt and flip flops. Most of the time us guys as a girl out for a chance while they are at work or somewhere when they dont "look their best".

Best Answer

Sure I see your point and their is nothing wrong with dressing down either. I'm a tshirt and jeans kinda girl myself, but my point is every now and then it's great for a guy to us he can throw on a nice Oxford and tie and open the car door, ya know?

Best Answer

Best answer right there miss =)

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer!

Best Answer

do i like ladies? not into chix too much

Best Answer

eh... I get bored with the suit and tie deal. I like guys who can wear the tie but still pull off a kind of chill look.

Best Answer

haha yeah no kidding =)

Best Answer