Syrian rebels captured a helicopter base just outside Damascus Sunday in what an activist called a "blow to the morale of the regime" near President Bashar Assad's seat of power, while the bombardment of a village near the capital killed at least eight children. Activists said the children were killed when Syrian warplanes bombed the village of Deir al-Asafir just outside the Damascus. The village is close to suburbs of the capital that has been witnessing clashes, shelling and air raids between troops and rebels over the past months.
flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 10 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Politics

About 100 American babies die every year from heat exhaustion because their parents leave them in the car.

Best Answer

That's actually kinda funny, knowing so many people are that stupid.

Best Answer

It's a tragedy. Americans kill other Americans too. That certainly doesn't mean there's no outrage when Amercans are killed in other countries...does it ?

Best Answer

What about when any other people kill their children? It's bad. Killing is bad. Peace and live and let live is good.

Best Answer

This is what I call humans,animal don't kill their own kind,only humans and there are reasons for it.

Best Answer

Animals DO kill their own kind, all the time. Some animals eat their young.

Best Answer

They don't but fight it is rare to find animals killing each other.I mean their own kind

Best Answer
Best Answer

Not nearly as rare as you seem to think.

Best Answer

It is all minority,all it must be for food but not in the way humans do.You can give me all the fact but the truth remains that humans kill their own kind,just see the facts without bringing arguments.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone's saying humans don't, we certainly do. But animals do too. There's just no malice behind it (as far as we know).

Best Answer

okay,I will leave at that,thank you for enlightening me

Best Answer

I do not understand the Arabs

Best Answer

What about Christains who sexually abuse thier children. I think sometimes death would be more humane.

Best Answer

I guess, cause that's what I faced. I don't know alot about other religions.

Best Answer

Also becuase I hear so many people against Iraq and Islam and I think it's a shame to blame everyone everyone for what a few controlists have done. That's why I point out Christianity, because our country has claimed to be christian and the atrocities happening within are just as bad.

Best Answer

Collateral Damage?

Best Answer