Skye90 Skye90 22-25, F 10 Answers Aug 10, 2013 in Community

i dont know if this could be considered an achievement but having my wonderful seven year old makes very proud

Best Answer

Of course that's an achievement :)

Best Answer

Well, more like I'm proud of NOT doing it. A band that I was in was offered a one-album deal with a small label when they were still new (the album is actually the first full-length that was released on the label) and I wrote 2/4 songs on our demo. <br />
I refused to go record because I thought it would be a mistake. They left me with the stuff I wrote, kicked me out of the band, and went to record anyway. They split up while they were still in the studio, only 1,000 copies of the album were pressed, and they never toured to support it so that band no longer exists. <br />
I said it would be a mistake.

Best Answer

You must have good intuition, its good that you listen to your gut instincts.

Best Answer

Thanks. It's usually right. Sometimes when the instincts say, "the time isn't right for this," it only makes sense to listen.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree.

Best Answer

Nothing. Yet. Well now that I think about it, it's always going to be nothing.

Best Answer

I'm sure there's something, you just can't think of it right now :)

Best Answer

No. There's absolutely, NOTHING!

Best Answer

I left school at the age of fourteen with no qualifications and worked my way up to become a senior manager with one of Europe's largest companies

Best Answer

That's amazing :)

Best Answer

I can tell true stories of debauchery, crime, and insanity without being dead, in jail, or in a mental institution.

Best Answer

Oh ok, so you have a really good imagination ?

Best Answer

Yeah, I do, but noticed that I said TRUE stories.

Best Answer

Yep, so you're good with words which means you're probably really intelligent.

Best Answer

Yeah, I am, more so than people take me for. You still don't believe me, though? That's okay. It's better that way. I'm just saying I have some interesting stories to tell, and love to tell them, but only to certain people.

Best Answer

Yeah, I believe you. I actually enjoy writing myself.

Best Answer

I didn't write these stories. I, along with people I've known, lived them. In real life.

Best Answer

You should writing them down, if you're good at speaking them out loud, you might actually be a good writer :)

Best Answer

I've been told that I should. I even think that I should, but I just never feel like doing it. I probably will, eventually, as some people have said that if I wrote a book based on my life, someone would probably make a movie based on it, and people would probably dig it. All of it's been a big influence on my music, at the very least.

Best Answer

i have never been arrested

Best Answer

That's a great achievement :)

Best Answer