Questionator Questionator 26-30 241 Answers Feb 15 in Community

Question of the Day

Whenever I look back at the day I joined EP I feel old. too many updates and new ideas that motivate me to recall that day when the site was much more simple and attractive . I remember how they put the "like" button and gave trophies and points to the question of the day winners. now I think many things have changed, yet I,m still irrevocably in love with this site.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I'm to new EP after abandoning another site I formerly loved. I left for the same reasons you feel EP is lacking. It just wasn't fulfilling anymore. All the interesting people faded away & all that's left are people that can't get beyond "Hello" & " How are you". I see you're a computer major. I hope you come up with a satisfying site you call your own.

Best Answer

Yes, but that's because they've dumbed it down so much. For instance, they have totally ruined the storywriting section. Now you can't even compose a poem, limerick or what-have-you and give it a title. That's just plain wrong! A lot of serious writers have become disgusted and left. Incidentally I have tried to complain to the admins but all they do is ignore me, or laugh at me. To be honest, I think that they are stupid.

Best Answer

running , gasp ! , gasp ! , you go ahead , i'll just rest right here !

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Reminiscing about the good old days...............<br />
When I am only 23 year old lol!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You're being paranoid.

Best Answer

Trust me lol you're not old! I would love to be 23 again.

Best Answer

Standing up. You know, the little groan / grunt.

Best Answer

You youngsters and the curious face you make.

Best Answer

Hanging out with relatives who have just one topic to talk about, ''when are you getting married, you are getting old.''

Best Answer

Haha.. i know the feeling... Funny thing is 21 in most cultures in the world is pretty young.. apart from mine.. ##

Best Answer

In my world, old age starts from 24 and people start talking about dying from 50 although they actually die at 80 given the medical care available now :D, I laugh but its depressing..

Best Answer

I feel the same way only I say old age starts at 30 not 24

Best Answer

You start aging when you go thru intense experiences, one hell after tge other and i woke up and saw my face has changed.

Best Answer

There should be a nursing home for people ages 30+ then. -_-

Best Answer

Old age is 60's+. Also, there are 21yr olds who are OLD in mind & body & 50 yr old's who are young & energetic.

Best Answer

what! HEY...youre treadin thin ice there, youngun. teehee 50 is close and my folks are in their 80s...my daddy has slight beginning alzheimers, but his mind is sound...he just goes for something and cant remember who asked him and what to get.... Its not depressing hun, its called LIFE!!!

Best Answer

You misunderstood, I never said life and aging is depressing, I meant that people who start telling you that you are getting old from 21 and start talkng bout death from 50 are depressing.

Best Answer

We all have 'senior moments...' Even in our 20's! Haha

Best Answer

As my Daddy would say... "You're still wet behind the ears!" haha

Best Answer

ewww. I hate that! Im old but i vowed to never ever do that to my kids or grandkids. I been single / divorced for years but they rarely bugg me anymore about it cause they know i wont marry anyone unless the feeling is there

Best Answer

Define "old".

Best Answer

I wish you were my family :D, I dont blame people for wanting to marry, I think they feel lonely and dont understand the point of feelings and waiting because there is no gurantee. But there are people who like their freedom and need to feel something to get married and its so unfair that women are pushed with this 'old' crap.

Best Answer

Marriage never lasts. Plenty of lonely married people out there. Just stay single.

Best Answer

I hear that

Best Answer

That is complete BS! >(

Best Answer

It is total BS.

Best Answer

So... When is the big day?

I'm kidding. I had a practice marriage right out of college. I got married because I thought it was the next logical thing to do. After one year she went her way & became a marriage counselor* and I went into retail management (ugh). For the next 10 years I have an amazing single life then the right time emerged at 35 and I tied the knot for real and it been acceptable.

* I must've been quite the husband to drive her to become a marriage counselor.

Best Answer

Being called 'madam' at the McDonald's drive thru! WTF?

Best Answer

Maybe you are called madam because you dress like you"re from the Byzantine empire.

Best Answer

hahaha... yeah with my Mickey Mouse T-shirt & sneakers.

Best Answer

No, I am in Australia! ;o)

Best Answer

Playing with my great grandchildren. Especially the 4 year old, he's a little hellion!

Best Answer

Playing in a ballpit at a playground and wondering why all the kids are standing out side the ball pit with their parents staring at me....

Best Answer

😂😂😂

Best Answer

Same.. but I just tell them I'm looking for my bottle of gin I dropped.

Best Answer

LOL. - When my youngest daughter was 3 (and I was 45), I went on the little mall choochoo train with her. She was afraid to go alone, and so she asked me to come on too.
.
I went with her (proudly).

Best Answer

Talking to the teenagers

Best Answer

Parent/Teacher interviews, and the other parents are young enough to be your children too.

Best Answer

Yup! My Eldest Daughter is older than a few of the teachers that my Youngest Daughter has and I am older than many of the Kid's Parent's Parents!

Best Answer

Listening to current pop artist and Not having a clue as to who they are.

Best Answer

Looking at a person and thinking they look like a child only to find out they are 18-20.

Best Answer

any thing that makes me run out of breathe quickly

Best Answer

Going to church, the crowds are getting older and older, and not many young people are joining

Best Answer

That's cos they know they are getting closer to God & they're getting scared.

Best Answer

when someone calls me "MRS" ugh! Who you talkin to!?? My Mom aint here!

Best Answer

Hanging out with my niece or my godsons. But I still love it.

Best Answer

Can't think of anything yet! I am enjoying my life too much to feel old.

Best Answer

Woooot! Someone with optimism! It's a mmmmmmiiiiiiiiiirrrrrraaaaaaaccccccllllleeeee!

Best Answer

It keeps me younger!

Best Answer

Going to a mall.

Best Answer

Shopping for clothes. All the stores I used to love now seem to cater to people fifteen years younger than I. I can never find anything I like any more.

Best Answer

I know what you mean lol, I've always wondered, you see elderly people wearing clothes that suit there age but we would never wear them, but I've always feared one day walking past a clothes shop and thinking mm that looks nice! And it's the clothes old people wear lol I wonder when these clothes suddenly become appealing?

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Organizing Video Tapes.

Best Answer