yes i include all known and unknown substances and objects such as tv, cell phones, fashion magazines , ect.. if your addiction is only to trolling then ill accept your addiction to that counts aswell. please keep in mind one does not need to 'want' to be rid of a damaging addiction for it to be in fact an addiction for them .. the question relates rather to what for you would be hardest to break the habit of ? Thanks for your time good peoples, igomental.
igomental igomental 36-40, M 50 Answers Jul 24, 2012

casual intercourse and alcohol

Best Answer

Coffee is my best friend <br />
I just can't live without it. I have 2 coffee makes and a $300 special coffee machine that I just can't ever let anyone use.

Best Answer

Well I cant stop talking for more than ten minutes :D does that count ??

Best Answer

Stupid Facebook,wine,and sugar.

Best Answer

Crazy women.<br />
I attract some pretty nutty ladies.

Best Answer

To love and be loved!

Best Answer

Dark Chocolate.

Best Answer

Chocolate

Best Answer

internet, cigarettes and drinking colas

Best Answer

Nicotine and caffeine

Best Answer

smoking.

Best Answer

I have an addiction to Cheddar cheese...<br />
Although it's only mild.......

Best Answer

worrying.......not too sure if it's an addiction, but I have to work hard at not going overboard.

Best Answer

Smoking sex and shopping lol

Best Answer

basketball, and i dont want to quit

Best Answer

I just can't quit on making phone calls I need to make at least 4 phone calls and talkl not less than an hour

Best Answer

its a man. Cant seem to shake him.

Best Answer

Thoughts of my soulmate... Not sure if that's an addiction or obsession. lol

Best Answer

Without any doubt the hardest addiction of mine to quit was tobacco. Most of my friends tried to quit and couldn't. I found withdrawal to be a long difficult struggle with no clear end point. Years after my last smoke the cravings would return in stressful times. They still do if I allow myself to dwell on it. Alcohol is pleasant in moderation but way too easy to have one too many which is both offensive and dangerous to others. By comparison it was relatively easy to stop once I made my mind up that I wanted to. I still enjoy coffee and chocolate. They do not seem to do as much harm

Best Answer

beating and stomping myself down for sure

Best Answer