Wow, I made a few mistakes growing up, but it made me who I am today. I would advise my kids that, no matter how many times you screw up, as long as you learn from it and don't beat yourself up, life will and does move on.

Best Answer

So true :-)

Best Answer

I gave allot of thought to your answer and I must say maybe I need to let go and let things be

Best Answer

No knowing your situation fox, I wouldn't be able to comment, but what I can say is, sitting and wondering about what COULD have happened never helped anyone in life. Always DO so that you never look back and think "what if?"

Best Answer

Where do I start lol? <br />
Don't worry about things that aren't your fault, don't be scared to ask for help, don't start smoking and always learn from your mistakes would be the main ones :-)

Best Answer

Whatever you think is right

Best Answer

If I was only allowed to give one piece of advice to my girls it would be to have self-respect as when you lose respect for yourself it opens you to more mistakes than anything else can

Best Answer

Never drop acid in a sauna.

Best Answer

dont trust mum with the carboot. listen to daddy who's told you to stay away from it a thousand times, preferably before you end up with a hand in plaster.

Best Answer

LOL, I thought you were referring to your mum's addiction to carboot sales! hehehe....wait, that's not a bad idea! ;o)

Best Answer

LOL no i was referring to my 3yo in plaster =(

Best Answer

Aww, no way! Oooh, I bet mum felt devastated! I remember pulling my daughter up after her tripping up and her elbow popped. I'd dislocated it and felt awful! Luckily it was easily fixed.

Best Answer

mum did. It was a total accident. It must be an awful feeling for sure. Im glad that nothings happened on my watch thankfully. I do feel terribly for daughter though. 3 is a terribly young age to have to go thru all that

Best Answer

Yes it is. My little girl is also three and she was 18 months old when we had to take her to hospital about her arm.

Best Answer