Pick a degree that you can put to use.

Best Answer

Turn everything in! Do all your work and if there is extra credit thank whatever being you believe in and run with it ^_^ try your best

Best Answer

Keep yer panties on....just say'in !

Best Answer

Y? Stds?

Best Answer

well...that and yer dignity ! College boys will tell you everything including "They love you"..to take advantage! I hope your 20/20 vision won't be hindsight!

Best Answer

Are you her mother or just some sort of purist?

Best Answer

Find a good balance between socialising, studying and whatever else you want to do. Dont forget to have have fun too but be smart and safe always.

Best Answer

Don't assume that a person is a lesser human being just because they didn't go to college. A lot of college students seem to overlook this. Not all of them, just quite a few.

Best Answer

"Never give up Never surrender"Tim Allen-Galaxy Quest

Best Answer

Depends on the person, depends on what he's studying, depends on where he's studying..I deeply believe advice should be personal:).

Best Answer

dont swallow on first date

Best Answer

Study at least one day a week and Do everything I wouldn't do! =)

Best Answer

remember everything in american pie naked mile and dont do anything in the movie

Best Answer

I was like 5 when that movie was made so I wasn't allowed to see it...

Best Answer

theres always 1channel

Best Answer

dont give up....study enough to not forget rather than to barely know...party but not too much....have fun

Best Answer

How much partying becomes "too much"?

Best Answer

good question...sometimes you have to be a supertrooper and cowboy thru the pain...The thing that worked with me is that I set specific days and nights I partied and rested and studied the rest of the time. The hardest thing to do is to get over thinking that you are missing out on a good time. There will be more than enough during and plenty after

Best Answer