where should a person go? avoid? see? sleep? eat? to learn? and why.
Mayavadi Mayavadi 31-35, F 17 Answers Dec 26, 2010

Do not go

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

don't buy any weed off anyone in a uniform

Best Answer

that is probably the best advice I have heard EVER!!! You hear that kiddies? this is a wise cross dressing cat we have here.

Best Answer

Take the normal precautions you would when travelling abroad and enjoy your trip.<br />
Do not listen to those rednecks who have never left their home and are horribly intolerant of everything foreign.

Best Answer

The only thing that I'd tell myself is be very curious,open minded,and respectful of others,and see if I can find that garden I was in-when SWARSATTI,greeted me, and asked me,if I wanted to stay,and learn-or move forward,to which I answered "stay & learn". I'd just like to thank Her.

Best Answer

I wouldn't walk, it's a long way. Go by plane. :D

Best Answer

You won't feel so sorrowful if you go to Calcutta. And, don't drink the water, or bath in the Public Ponds.<br />
The Cooks, in India do not ruin the food..... The food ruin's you. Your first trip to the bathroom should break you in, really well.

Best Answer

eat, pray, love

Best Answer

What Nimbus said. Also, it is a huge country with remarkable things to see; the juxtaposition of extremes in everything you can imagie. <br />
I would want to visit the Taj Mahal. I have been told it is so beautiful that people faint, cry and are just generally overcome in its presence.<br />
Be a bit careful where you go and if you're travelling alone, see if you can find an honest and honourable guide to take you around.

Best Answer

I know i just want to go everywhere all at once and see it all, i am really excited and nervous. Fatehpur Sikri Hampi Ruins, Khajuraho Erotic Temples, Taj Mahal ,Udaipur City Palace Museum, there is just so much i want to see and do, i have no idea where to start....lol

Best Answer

get your shots

Best Answer

If your first stop is a large City then don't immediately be overawed by the congestion, masses of people and general hustle and bustle as you may want to return home immediately.<br />
Give it at least two days to become accustomed to it.

Best Answer

I like large interesting crowds, one of the reasons I want to go is for the people

Best Answer

wow i real time traveler

Best Answer

haha =P

Best Answer

Don't ask what the food is, just eat it.

Best Answer

I like Indian food ... don't tell me they ruin it there...lol.

Best Answer