What thoughts would you offer someone who is deciding to get a divorce and they know their spouse will be extremely hurt by it, but that they would be much happier with this choice?
CouleursDeMoi CouleursDeMoi 22-25, F 5 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

bachelor life is a ***** to start up, but once you get it started bachelor life is the only life :)

Best Answer

If there are children involved I would tell them to get counseling and work through it..... Counseling takes time but if two people work together (and it feels slow) then it's worth it.

Best Answer

I am up for parole in August 2015 and I can only hope Mrs Kelly allows me to leave after 35 years together

Best Answer

what you in for?

Best Answer

I have been married that is my crime - lol

Best Answer

derp. pretty obvious now. im gonna go to bed before this gets worse.

Best Answer

I would say that it's cruel to the both of you to continue something that you know is never going to work out! That they will only end up resenting each other! I would tell them that even though they may be hurt, sometimes it's better that way and at least they can continue with their life and find that special person who is right for them! They will both end up happier in the end!

Best Answer

Allow enough time to stay single without feeling lonely, but not too much that you get used to it.

Best Answer