Questionator Questionator 26-30 198 Answers Jan 7, 2012

Question of the Day

Start doing the things you love now, not later. You will never get back the time you waste away

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

The best feeling in the world is when you don't give a **** about what anyone thinks about you.

Best Answer

Stop wishing your life away. How many times have we all spent the week wishing that Saturday would hurry and arrive. I've just survived through the week and not used it and enjoyed each day that came along. I lived for the weekends. Now that I am 51 yrs old, I try and make each day count in one way or another. I do not waste my time wishing for the weekend to hurry and arrive. Enjoy each day that God gives you.

Best Answer

Listen to the gut instinct, but don't react on it immediately... pause, take a breath, think it through write down a couple of options if necessary and choose wisely. Sometimes a sorry isn't enough.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Leave. Leave Now. Don't wait. Run. Far away as you can.

Best Answer

^^^This would be my answer^^^ Exactly the same as 52vradtech

Best Answer

When I read the question that is exactly what I thought!

Best Answer

totally, yes, wait, i can do that now

Best Answer

Don't sweat the small stuff. Find your identity, be who you are, and **** those other kids. Focus on your schoolwork, stay cool and confident, and friends will come your way.

Best Answer

Don't live your life for other people. Make your choices and live with them, if you make a mistake learn from the experience.

Best Answer

Give your heart and life to Jesus, and believe you have a purpose for being on earth.<br />
You aren't your mistakes, don't give up on yourself.<br />
Love like you want to be loved.<br />
FINISH SCHOOL!!!!!

Best Answer

Go all out pursuing your passion, and never doubt it will amount to wondrousness.

Best Answer

Be careful who you trust, but always trust yourself. Don't fight against who you're meant to be. Embrace yourself.

Best Answer

Just stop worrying... you'll survive - you always do - and you'll cope with whatever obstacles or problems come your way over the next 10 years - as you always did.

Best Answer

Your entire life is going to change in July of this year. What you will think will happen will not happen, don't interfere this time. Let fate decide this time. Whatever happens stay far away from where you grew up. They'll tell you you're going to lose your job, but they change their minds after you make plans. Either plan works. Whatever you decide by June, stay with it. Keep the job or go back to Grad School, consider a different program though. Call Apple NOW and tell them about your experience with FC. You have a very unique opportunity with them that you never even thought of but will find out about in about 3 years, which will already be way too late. If in 1 year things are not looking really good, get the f*** out of Maine.<br />
In fact, take the Apple job, do it, then use the experience to get the f*** out of Maine. Just get the f*** out of Maine.

Best Answer

Don't give up on relationships even when they don't work out. Don't look too far into the future, but concentrate on the here and now. Be kinder to yourself and to others. Figure out what you want and ask for it in an assertive but respectful way. Learn to roll with the punches life changes will throw you.

Best Answer

To take it slow, don't be so hard on others who have hurt you and to enjoy each second of your child being little. Once they turn a teen its not the same and you miss those baby moments. To not be so hard on myself and to smile more and party less. To not put it off till tomorrow and to love everyone as I want to be loved. To not try to have all the answers but have faith.

Best Answer

deleted

Best Answer

Put my foot down and say "NO"...

Best Answer

Don't grow up.

Best Answer

Always do your best. Do what you think is right at the time: learn from your mistakes but recognize that you can't see into the future and that unpredictable things may happen over which you have no control. Aim to have happy memories to look back on, rather than wasted opportunities.

Best Answer

Don't take out that student loan no matter how bad you need it! Because when it is time to pay it back, they will bleed you dry!

Best Answer

Just do it.

Best Answer