patsypop patsypop 56-60, M 8 Answers Aug 18, 2011

Always color co-ordinate, and remember to accessorize!

Best Answer

if it makes you happy,and,isnt hurting anyone else---------why not???????? enjoy------

Best Answer

stop wearing our clothes and wear your own

Best Answer

take your own advice

Best Answer

I have already i only wear new clothes and always buy my own both on line and id a lingerie shop.

Best Answer

They are my clothes, and when I wear my wife's they are mine too. We share everything without petty and ignorant prejudice.

Best Answer

i would so what...up to them...

Best Answer

i meant i would say so what ...up to them ...do your thing ..

Best Answer

figure out the sizing differences,,i spent thousands buying bad fits,,n too shy to return or exchange so i threw em out. now got it down,,i havent even bought male clothing in over a year,,

Best Answer

yes,i needed a gf who liked my feminine life,,

Best Answer

Since I saw the transvestite Eddie Izzard, and know he is straight, and married, but just likes to weat make-up and wear gender neutral clothing--but his undies are what his wife would wear, I think it is OK in that relatinship, But if my hub started to wear my own undies, I would ask him why he is so attracted. Then I would wonder about his childhood, and ask him.

Best Answer

Buy clothes that fit.

Best Answer

Enjoy it and make the most of it without degrading yourself.

Best Answer