You're young, a little kid. Your whole family pretends you're going to Hogwarts. You get a letter. They're all excited. This going on for days. They conspire to get you excited, but it's a family joke. It's probably harmless or "good fun." How could this affect you?
PunchandPie PunchandPie 22-25 8 Answers Jan 17 in Health

By thinking my parents were being a bit of a xxxx. But if you were a kid you would be disappointed but kids are pretty resilient, I don't think it would effect me much.

Best Answer

Even when I was a child, I knew the difference between real life and make believe. I would just think my family was crazy; which is what I have always thought.

Best Answer

This is cruel to say the least.

Best Answer

I would forever probably distrust and hate my family if they played that game on me. I would feel embarassed and hurt and wonder why they would play such a cruel joke on me.

Best Answer

I have a friend who conspired with their parents to play this prank on her younger brother when he was little. He's now a pathological liar.

Best Answer

that's really sad.

Best Answer

Santa, Easter Bunny, Boogey Man.... Depends on the individual.

Best Answer

Might make you less gullible.

Best Answer

I'd be upset for 10 seconds then move on with my life.

Best Answer