BabyStepsx BabyStepsx 18-21, M 9 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Writings

Why are you (an alleged 18-21 man) concerned about that?

Best Answer

why shouldn't I concern myself with life's processes?

Best Answer

I'll bet he's interested in pursuing an older woman and wanting to forego any barriers to their intimacy.

Best Answer

aahahah sure

Best Answer

BabyStepsx, look at my avatar and my age. It isn't an issue if you don't let it be one.

Best Answer

riiigghhhtt, well good luck

Best Answer

Pity you think you know so much about something you haven't a clue about.

Best Answer

0-12 and then again from 50-115

Best Answer

So 116 year olds can have children?

Best Answer

loool

Best Answer

The longest unambiguously documented human lifespan is that of Jeanne Calment of France (1875–1997), who died at age 122 years, 164 days.

Best Answer

Okay, usually not until late forties...however, if they have infertility, they begin to have more problems after the age of thirty...

Best Answer

o thank you sir

Best Answer

Infertility can happen abnormally. But naturally, until puberty, and then after menopause.

Best Answer

I'd say that there are far too many different contributing factors that affect womens fertility to be able to say......some women have been through menopause before they are even 30years old and others much later.

Best Answer

I think mid-fourties and beyond it's highly unlikely that a woman would get pregnant without some serious deliberate effort.

Best Answer

Not true.

Best Answer

Not impossible...obviously (and congradulations), but I do still think it's uncommon.

Best Answer

I find it very common. My sister-in-law became pregnant in her 40s. Many of my friends have been pregnant in their 40s. It is a lot more common than people realize. Biology learns to adapt. As our society changes and people live longer and learn more about maintaining good health and sustainability of the species, women will continue to have children past the preconceived ideas regarding age.

Best Answer

Okay, that was my understanding but I stand corrected.

Best Answer

Depends, but my doc said that a lot of women start to have much more difficulty having kids after they turn 40-42. Some sooner, some later.

Best Answer

There is actually a large amount of variance.

Best Answer