On my wedding night.

Best Answer

You rock! ...And give people like me hope, however fleeting it is in this day and age.

Best Answer

13, and no- why would you regret it?

Best Answer

15 .. and no regrets whatsoever really. AN older woman who was fascinated with my 'condition'. =)

Best Answer

14 and i should have waited.

Best Answer

Around 16 and yes I did regret it. It was with a older woman I had no idea what I was doing scared as hell and the whole thing lasted about 3 minutes could of been better but that’s life

Best Answer

how come u didnt know what ur doing

Best Answer

I went to all boys Private schools so there was not much call for that. got alot better not to long after

Best Answer

19 i thin?!.........regret?..........nah, more worried bout losin my mind?!

Best Answer

26. I suffered from a neurological disorder before that and was suddenly cured from a breakthrough treatment. I wasn't experienced at all in attracting girls or even having friends, as I had been a homebody all of my life until that point. I slept with the first one that paid attention and now regret it.

Best Answer

13...loved it and not stopped practicing since!

Best Answer

2 months before I was 15. no regrets, still with the guy today.

Best Answer

16 and no I don't regret it. I had been with 9 months and three years later we are still going strong. I believe sex is a important part of a relationship and you have to be compatatable in that department, as well as everything else

Best Answer

20years

Best Answer

16, and nopee not at all :)

Best Answer

13 no regrets

Best Answer

14 -- and no regrets at all. It was a wonderful and loving relationship.

Best Answer

13...No never ever.My only real regret is not experimenting with more women.I have been with only 4 women.

Best Answer

8 Regret? Why do chicks always think like that?

Best Answer

8?OMG

Best Answer

Things were quite a bit different back then

Best Answer

18... We'd been dating for a couple of years and were in love so we were ready. Only regret is that my first love didn't last a lifetime.

Best Answer

17. With my first boyfriend who I married a couple of years later.

Best Answer

19! And yes I regret it, I wish I'd gotten that out of my system a few years earlier.

Best Answer

16.

Best Answer