ok boys!! dont tell me you regret losing yours! rolling eyes
asia321 asia321 22-25, F 35 Answers Feb 4, 2012

On my wedding night.

Best Answer

You rock! ...And give people like me hope, however fleeting it is in this day and age.

Best Answer

13, and no- why would you regret it?

Best Answer

16 and yes I do. I should of waited until the right man came along

Best Answer

Then why do some guys get offend if you think of your past experiences and say If you were a virgin you wouldn't be doing that you would only be satisfied with the only person you married (as in your first)

Best Answer

the WRONG guys get offended that a woman would have porior experience - they're no better than the dudes MissMagic cites ... IMHO

Best Answer

15 .. and no regrets whatsoever really. AN older woman who was fascinated with my 'condition'. =)

Best Answer

14 and i should have waited.

Best Answer

Around 16 and yes I did regret it. It was with a older woman I had no idea what I was doing scared as hell and the whole thing lasted about 3 minutes could of been better but that’s life

Best Answer

how come u didnt know what ur doing

Best Answer

I went to all boys Private schools so there was not much call for that. got alot better not to long after

Best Answer

19 i thin?!.........regret?..........nah, more worried bout losin my mind?!

Best Answer

i lost it my 15 ,i feel quite uneasy for it that time but never feel regret for my act

Best Answer

26. I suffered from a neurological disorder before that and was suddenly cured from a breakthrough treatment. I wasn't experienced at all in attracting girls or even having friends, as I had been a homebody all of my life until that point. I slept with the first one that paid attention and now regret it.

Best Answer

13...loved it and not stopped practicing since!

Best Answer

29 on my wedding night,no regrets.

Best Answer

2 months before I was 15. no regrets, still with the guy today.

Best Answer

16 and no I don't regret it. I had been with 9 months and three years later we are still going strong. I believe sex is a important part of a relationship and you have to be compatatable in that department, as well as everything else

Best Answer

20years

Best Answer

16, and nopee not at all :)

Best Answer

13 no regrets

Best Answer

14 -- and no regrets at all. It was a wonderful and loving relationship.

Best Answer

13...No never ever.My only real regret is not experimenting with more women.I have been with only 4 women.

Best Answer

8 Regret? Why do chicks always think like that?

Best Answer

8?OMG

Best Answer

Things were quite a bit different back then

Best Answer

18... We'd been dating for a couple of years and were in love so we were ready. Only regret is that my first love didn't last a lifetime.

Best Answer