what age is considered "normal" to lose it? in your opinion.... btw...i was 15 (:
BorderlineMind BorderlineMind 22-25, F 22 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in First Love

Oh crap, I lost that too?

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

13 got expelled :)

Best Answer

Still have it. And that's all right by me. I would say early twenties is an okay time to lose it by my standards

Best Answer

17.. I still feel like it was too young for me specifically. It's different for everyone.

Best Answer

technically 5 :Þ

officially 16

real sex 19

Best Answer

lmao @ real sex...ikr! :p

Best Answer

16.

Best Answer

I was 14. But I had my first lesbian experience at 11

Best Answer

Still have it. I don't think there is a certain age, although sometime after 18 would probably be best..as I will naively assume those who are over 18 are emotionally mature and ready to make that decision.

Best Answer

Hah.. 18... I think it varies, emotional maturity wise. But I think for virginity, you wait through the first few times you think you're mature enough, because as a teenager, those times happen often enough.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

six days after my 17th b'day

Best Answer

I was 18, and i would say that 16 is normal age to lose it

Best Answer

13. Biggest regret of my life. He dumped me a week later.

Best Answer

I was groomed in single digits.

Best Answer

never did. boyfriend never wanted to **** me and even if he wanted to now, i wudnt **** him because i have seen a new side of him that i do not like

Best Answer

19, All of my male friends were actually 19 when they lost theirs too. My female friends... smh... lol

Best Answer

At 15 ... And by god's grace I was solid during that time too

and she enjoyed it very well satisfied...

Best Answer

13, i had older g/f, i'm not one that says i was taken advantage of, i feel today kids start at 12 inner city, same subs, i wish i would have been older now.

Best Answer

3, got me some hot piece of baby ***.

Best Answer