KnobbyKnees KnobbyKnees 46-50, M 15 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Community

It's not a number, it's how you feel. Jack LaLanne was in his 90's and he was still hitting the gym every morning and towing boats behind him as he swam. There are a lot of twentysomethings that can't do that.

Best Answer

It is funny, I am 5 years away (45) from being able to qualify for AARP, and I still get carded sometimes when buying alcohol.

Best Answer

don't say 46. i will be there in less then a mth. I know at 50, i will cry!!

Best Answer

I just look at it like this....I'd much rather be a year older than die.

Best Answer

true :)

Best Answer

Old is a state of mind.When you start thinking you're old,the body responds,then you start getting the associated problems.At 54,I take care of myself and remember to have some kid-type fun(cartoons,video games,whatever strikes me at the time) every day.I'm still highly sexed,enjoy 50 mile bike rides,and can keep up with most 20-somethings.Basically,if you don't want to get old,don't completely grow up,lol.

Best Answer

if thats the case then i'm about 17. I was told one you are as old as the last lady to slept with........

Best Answer

39

Best Answer

39!!!!!.....not bother about boosting my ego then.

Best Answer

what i consider to be old isint really old its just how i see things like i see someone who is 25-38 as being middle aged when alot of people would say that 25 is still young

Best Answer

It's ok . It's your opinion and that matter to me. A young person stating their mind in a nice way has to applauded. So well done......not my fault you're wrong but well done anyway. Please note intended humour. KK

Best Answer

50

Best Answer

hummm not so bad

Best Answer

It's still a few years off....

Best Answer

60-70

Best Answer

I love you tooooo

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

guess when I can no longer ride my bike or drive one of my toy cars in a safe manner I will be old but hope for at least another 30 years would love to set a world speed record at 100 years old but right now I am only 65

Best Answer

Why make yourself feel old why not say I'm 46 and feeling great.I think 46 is still young :)

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

I was only 22 and a kid said "hey Mister" then I knew I was old

Best Answer